Recon Camp - Athletic Performance Camp is coming back this September school holidays.
Three days and Two nights of activity with Iron Armour Academy - skills and fitness, development and mindset workshops and much more!
Take your sports sense to the next level with our professional and experienced team.
Our Recon Camp is an innovative program covering all areas of sport, and is designed to improve your skills while creating the competitive edge to succeed at your goal.
The program is designed for young people that wish to push themselves as an athlete and enhance the participant to push beyond their current level.
Throughout the program each participant will benefit from the following areas:
- Structured and enjoyable program for each age level program is available for 14 to 20 years+
- We will accept ages 11-13 willing to push themselves
- For Males and Females
- Innovative program covering all areas of sports, designed to improve skills, fitness, sports recovery and personal drive
- Coaching over 3 Days and 2 nights
- Beach side cabins and healthy meals throughout the days is provided at no extra cost.
- Work with your peers
- Guest Speakers/Coaches
- Bus transport from IAA HQ in Altona and return
Our highly skilled and professional coaches can help you become a better sports person and a more inspired athlete.
Our camps provide the perfect environment to improve your skills, whist having fun.
All are welcome as this program is open to participants of all sporting backgrounds
Camp Wyuna - Queenscliff, VIC
Monday 24th September 2018: Depart IAA Approx. 9:00am
Wednesday 26th July 2018: Arrive IAA Approx. - 3:00pm
YMCA Camp Wyuna
71 Flinders St, Queenscliff VIC 3225
(Depart and Arrive from IAA HQ ALTONA)
$300.00 (all inclusive)
*Early Bird Discount
*Members and Family Discounts available
*Payment Plan Options also available
Contact Us for Discount Codes or more information