Order your IAA Training Singlet today.
Our Singlets are designed to keep you feeling fresh during every session, made from special fabric for premimum breathability and movement.
Colour: Black Shirt / White Print
Front Print: Iron Armour Academy logo
Back Print: Iron Sharpens Iron
Youth Training Singlet
- 100% Polyester, 160gsm pique knit fabric
- Podium Cool™ moisture wicking fabric designed to help keep you cool and dry
- Complies with standard AS/NZS 4399:1996 and AS/NZS 4399:2017 for UPF protection
- Easy care fabric, Quick drying
- Urban Fit
Before returning your items, please ensure you are aware of our full terms and conditions.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all site policies, terms and conditions are read and understood prior to making a purchase with Iron Armour Academy.
If the consumer does not agree to the terms, it is recommended that they do not enter into a legally binding contract (example the purchase).
Due to COVID-19 we have updated our returns and exchanges procedures. All returns and exchanges will be placed on a 3 business day quarantine upon the parcels arrival before we process your return. We ask you allow an additional 3 business days for processing your return.
If you are returning goods due to sizing, fit or change of mind, a store credit (No refund) will be issued upon receipt of the return. Items ordered with a discount purchased or on sale (than 15% and over off) cannot be returned.
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer a refund for sizing, fit or change of mind on returns. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
- Strict no cancellation on PRE-ORDERS for refund
- All returns must be received in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with all tags and hygiene seals intact (if applicable) within 14 days of delivery.
- Any goods or garments that have been damaged or altered from their original condition are not eligible for return and will be returned to the customer, in accordance with our site policy and Australian Consumer Law.
- Associated shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise stated or agreed upon.
- We can not accept returns on compression gear, socks, swimwear and intimates due to hygiene reasons.
If you have a minor fault with a product, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement, or a store credit. When you have a major fault with a product, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement, store credit, or refund.
RETURN FOR EXCHANGES
Due to turnaround times, we only offer exchanges in store.
If you are wishing to exchange your item for another via online, we would advise you to return the item back to us and then use your store credit to place a new order. The customer is required to cover any re-shipping costs, unless the new order value qualifies for free shipping.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
Please ensure you have filled out a returns request before returning an item(s). If you have any difficulties or issues with this process please contact us: https://www.ironarmouracademy.com/contact-us
If a return is received and not approved or doesn't meet our T&C's we will contact the customer immediately and provide more details as to the denied return.
TO SUBMIT A RETURN PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ORDER NUMBER AND EMAIL via our contact us page:
- We aim to process any return within 5 business days of your parcel arriving to us, however please allow up to 14 business days. We advise to keep a record of any tracking numbers for returns. We cannot process a return without physical goods or proof of delivery.
We will send you the required returns address when we recieve enquiry.
KIDS/YOUTH 4 6 8 10 12 14 CHEST 36 38 40 42 44 47 SP LENGTH 44.5 49 53.5 58 62.5 65.5